RECIPESProviding you with all kinds of yummy recipes that'll fuel your body and keep you on track of your goals! I'm talking low carb, high protein, vegan, gluten free and even festive ones that'll be perfect for your next holiday party!
Pumpkin Arugula Salad
It’s pumpkin season again and we’ve discovered an amazing low calorie salad to have as a side dish!
Pumpkin can be a great substitute for sweet potatoes especially if you’re watching your calories or carb intake.
I was surprised to see the nutritional differences between the two:
100g of sweet potato has 90 calories, 21g carbs and 3.3g of fiber and pumpkin only contains 49 calories per 100g with 12g carbs and 2.7g fiber.
Pumpkin also has an impressive amount of vitamin A along with a super low glycemic load.
Check out our salad recipe below.
- 100g chopped cooked pumpkin (seasoned with salt, and pepper)
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 30g light goat cheese
- 1 tbsp roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- For the dressing:
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
The salad contains only 260kcals and best paired with tofu or grilled chicken breast for added protein.
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $90/hour
24 sessions $85/hour
36 sessions $80/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations