SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are excited to open our doors and welcome you back!
As we resume our personal training services, our priority is the health of our clients. We would like to share some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure your comfort and trust that we are creating an environment that’s safe for everyone.
To stop the spread of germs and protect the health of our community we advise our clients to:
- Please knock on the door first when you arrive for your workout before coming in and allow any individuals to come out first.
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Cover cuts, blisters, or open wounds.
- Disinfect personal items like water bottles, gym bags, phones, gloves, towels, etc…
- Wear masks and workout gloves during the workout.
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been around anyone that was sick or has contracted Coronavirus.
At Lux Fit we will disinfect all sweat or other fluids immediately after every workout and we will sanitize equipment used after each client.
The use of showers will be restricted for the time being.
We will be wearing masks to protect everyone and make this a safe environment for all.
Strength training has always been a part of my workout routine, and since being pregnant I've had to make a few adjustments to many of my usual exercises, but making these modifications have been exciting and I feel like I've been adding a refreshing twist to how I...
When it comes to weight loss, dieting and being in a caloric deficit should be a top priority, and doing that can help you achieve weight loss goals BUT - (you knew there was a but coming)we don't think it's optimal to be on a weight loss program and just focus on...
In our last holiday newsletter I brought up the Idea of trying new exercises or workouts. Maybe you've been training a certain way for a couple years and you're curious about what other types of activities might pique your interest or you need a fresh new challenging...
Meet the Lux Fit team
ANDY AND CLAUDIA
We’re certified personal trainers who have a passion for fitness and living a healthier lifestyle and we hope to inspire others to better their lifestyle as well. We live the lifestyle and practice what we preach. We also understand that there isn’t a “one fits all” approach when it comes to preparing programs for our clients and members.