SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are excited to open our doors and welcome you back!
As we resume our personal training services, our priority is the health of our clients. We would like to share some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure your comfort and trust that we are creating an environment that’s safe for everyone.
To stop the spread of germs and protect the health of our community we advise our clients to:
- Please knock on the door first when you arrive for your workout before coming in and allow any individuals to come out first.
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Cover cuts, blisters, or open wounds.
- Disinfect personal items like water bottles, gym bags, phones, gloves, towels, etc…
- Wear masks and workout gloves during the workout.
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been around anyone that was sick or has contracted Coronavirus.
At Lux Fit we will disinfect all sweat or other fluids immediately after every workout and we will sanitize equipment used after each client.
The use of showers will be restricted for the time being.
We will be wearing masks to protect everyone and make this a safe environment for all.
As a business owner and mom with a busy schedule I understand the challenges that come with getting movement throughout the day so I've put together some easy tips to help stay on track of fitness goals: 1. Take the stairs whenever you can.2. Walk to the furthest...
On October 2nd Andy and I fell in love with our baby girl, Sophia! She's so perfect in every way, we're still pinching ourselves! Can't believe she'll actually be calling me mommy one day.She's also so amazingly strong for such a tiny little girl. We planned a routine...
It's amazing that no matter what season we're in and what our goals are at the time there is always a nutrition and workout path we can take! Having a program in place helps keeps consistency in reaching those goals. We're about "9 weeks out" from having a new...
Meet the Lux Fit team
ANDY AND CLAUDIA
We’re certified personal trainers who have a passion for fitness and living a healthier lifestyle and we hope to inspire others to better their lifestyle as well. We live the lifestyle and practice what we preach. We also understand that there isn’t a “one fits all” approach when it comes to preparing programs for our clients and members.