RECIPESProviding you with all kinds of yummy recipes that'll fuel your body and keep you on track of your goals! I'm talking low carb, high protein, vegan, gluten free and even festive ones that'll be perfect for your next holiday party!
Mexican Hot Chocolate
This tastes so indulgent and comforting yet so low in sugar and high in protein. I like to have this before bed on a cold winter night.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 cup skim milk or almond milk
Blend all the ingredients and then microwave for 1 min- 1 min 30 seconds depending on how hot you like it.
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $85/hour
24 sessions $80/hour
36 sessions $75/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations