RECIPESProviding you with all kinds of yummy recipes that'll fuel your body and keep you on track of your goals! I'm talking low carb, high protein, vegan, gluten free and even festive ones that'll be perfect for your next holiday party!
Low Fat\ Low Sugar Crunchy Granola
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup splenda or sweetner of choice
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp ginger and cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1/4 chopped nuts (we used peanuts)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lay parchment paper over a large baking tray.
Whip the aquafaba and cream of tartar in a bowl with an electric mixer until it starts to foam. Then add in vanilla and sweetener and mix until everything is dissolved and whipped evenly.
In a separate bowl, mix up the oats, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Add it to the aquafaba foam and mix until they’re fully coated.
Pour the mixture onto the parchment laying it as flat as possible and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 min stir the granola, and bake for another 10 minutes. Sir the granola again and bake for another 5 minutes more or at least until the granola is dry.
We add granola to yogurt, and top it off with berries for an easy breakfast or in the evening for a nighttime dessert.
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $90/hour
24 sessions $85/hour
36 sessions $80/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations
If you'd like to visit the studio or make an appointment for an in-home consultation please
or call or text 647-294-4835