RECIPESProviding you with all kinds of yummy recipes that'll fuel your body and keep you on track of your goals! I'm talking low carb, high protein, vegan, gluten free and even festive ones that'll be perfect for your next holiday party!
Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Froyo
This recipe is so healthy and tastes so indulgent, trust us! It was our first time trying it and we loved it.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp splenda (or any other sugar substitute you prefer)
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds.
Mix for a couple minutes until you get an ice cream consistency. Add a little lemon juice or yogurt (an extra 2 tbsp to a quarter cup) if its too tough to mix.
Divide mix between two bowls and if you love toppings, try light whipped cream, crushed almonds or some honey.
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $90/hour
24 sessions $85/hour
36 sessions $80/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations