SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are excited to open our doors and welcome you back!
As we resume our personal training services, our priority is the health of our clients. We would like to share some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure your comfort and trust that we are creating an environment that’s safe for everyone.
To stop the spread of germs and protect the health of our community we advise our clients to:
- Please knock on the door first when you arrive for your workout before coming in and allow any individuals to come out first.
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Cover cuts, blisters, or open wounds.
- Disinfect personal items like water bottles, gym bags, phones, gloves, towels, etc…
- Wear masks and workout gloves during the workout.
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been around anyone that was sick or has contracted Coronavirus.
At Lux Fit we will disinfect all sweat or other fluids immediately after every workout and we will sanitize equipment used after each client.
The use of showers will be restricted for the time being.
We will be wearing masks to protect everyone and make this a safe environment for all.
Picking the right foods can really simplify a weight loss journey especially if you're not a fan of calorie counting. I've always suggested that people who have weight loss goals start their program tracking their portions and calories because it creates awareness of...
Lifting heavy After I started my post partum training, my goal was to get my strength back to where it was before. Lifting heavy not only helped me build muscle but boost my metabolism. Focusing on compound exercises After I finished focusing on building my core...
Yes! And it doesn't matter what your fitness goals are either, whether it's weight loss, building muscle, or you simply just want to increase your energy levels, adding protein powder into your diet every day is a great way to help hit your daily protein target and it...
Meet the Lux Fit team
ANDY AND CLAUDIA
We’re certified personal trainers who have a passion for fitness and living a healthier lifestyle and we hope to inspire others to better their lifestyle as well. We live the lifestyle and practice what we preach. We also understand that there isn’t a “one fits all” approach when it comes to preparing programs for our clients and members.