RECIPESProviding you with all kinds of yummy recipes that'll fuel your body and keep you on track of your goals! I'm talking low carb, high protein, vegan, gluten free and even festive ones that'll be perfect for your next holiday party!
• 1 cup quick oats
• 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 large egg
• 1 cup mashed super ripe bananas
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pull out 2 medium bowls, one for dry ingredients, one for wet ingredients. In one bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Melt the oil in the other bowl. Whisk in the vanilla, then the egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to stir until it has just come together. Add the chocolate chips then refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes, or freeze for about 15 minutes. Use your hands to shape the dough into about 12 cookies Place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes, or until they have just started to brown on the edges.
Melt 1-2 marshmallows by the fire and stick them between 2 cookies…its so indulgent and gooey! Enjoy
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $80/hour
24 sessions $75/hour
36 sessions $70/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations
If you'd like to visit the studio or make an appointment for an in-home consultation please
or call 647-294-4835
Or if you have any questions please leave a message below