SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are excited to open our doors and welcome you back!
As we resume our personal training services, our priority is the health of our clients. We would like to share some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure your comfort and trust that we are creating an environment that’s safe for everyone.
To stop the spread of germs and protect the health of our community we advise our clients to:
- Please knock on the door first when you arrive for your workout before coming in and allow any individuals to come out first.
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Cover cuts, blisters, or open wounds.
- Disinfect personal items like water bottles, gym bags, phones, gloves, towels, etc…
- Wear masks and workout gloves during the workout.
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been around anyone that was sick or has contracted Coronavirus.
At Lux Fit we will disinfect all sweat or other fluids immediately after every workout and we will sanitize equipment used after each client.
The use of showers will be restricted for the time being.
We will be wearing masks to protect everyone and make this a safe environment for all.
Savvy marketers have been confusing us all by promoting different weight loss strategies, some even emphasize on losing weight fast with their restrictive programs. All weight loss programs claim to be "the best" at helping people reach their weight loss goals but...
Do you you usually get an energy drop mid-afternoon? Where cravings kick in for something sugary, more caffeine or just super rich? Spend time the night before preparing yourself something high in protein and fiber like the picture above. Sliced banana with...
Making reaching goals easier for yourself and more inspiring for others too! These next couple tips will help you to get your spouse/friend/ or significant other to go through a health challenge or fitness journey with you! Many of us have families or other people to...
Meet the Lux Fit team
ANDY AND CLAUDIA
We’re certified personal trainers who have a passion for fitness and living a healthier lifestyle and we hope to inspire others to better their lifestyle as well. We live the lifestyle and practice what we preach. We also understand that there isn’t a “one fits all” approach when it comes to preparing programs for our clients and members.