6 WEEK PROGRAM
Our program is designed to help you achieve your goals effectively.
Why do a 6 Week Program?
The challenge is meant to help develop better exercise habits and a more flexible dieting approach so that you can turn a short term goal into a long term goal.
You can lose up to 10 lbs in 6 weeks, without any fad diets recommended!
What’s included in the 6 Week Program?
- Individualized Meal Plan – We’ll suggest the right macronutrients (your daily intake of fat, carbs and proteins) and also the calories you need to get to the goal you want. You can be as flexible as you want with choosing what foods to eat, as long as you’re within your macro and caloric budget for the day!
- Food Substitutes List – With the meal plan provided you can sub in foods you enjoy more but with the appropriate serving sizes! A meal plan is easier to follow long term when it isn’t so rigid and boring! We don’t eat the same things everyday, why should you!? We will also consider food intolerance and any allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free, paleo, etc.)
- Supplement Recommendations – Based off an analysis of your lifestyle and diet we may suggest including some supplements to help with increasing your energy, accelerate weight loss and assist with building lean muscle!
- Individualized Workout Plan – We’ll create a plan specific to your goals and also one that compliments your meal plan! We’ll recommend split days (a realistic workout schedule you can commit to every week) that includes all exercises, sets, reps, rest time, tempo, cardio and flexibility.
Personal Training Options
In Studio Training
12 sessions $80/hour
24 sessions $75/hour
36 sessions $70/hour
- Fitness Assessment and Body Composition
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment
- Personal Training Sessions (Each session is one hour)
- Meal Plan with Food Substitutes
- Supplement Recommendations
If you'd like to visit the studio or make an appointment for an in-home consultation please
or call 647-294-4835
Or if you have any questions please leave a message below