SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We are excited to open our doors and welcome you back!
As we resume our personal training services, our priority is the health of our clients. We would like to share some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure your comfort and trust that we are creating an environment that’s safe for everyone.
To stop the spread of germs and protect the health of our community we advise our clients to:
- Please knock on the door first when you arrive for your workout before coming in and allow any individuals to come out first.
- Maintain a distance of 2 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Cover cuts, blisters, or open wounds.
- Disinfect personal items like water bottles, gym bags, phones, gloves, towels, etc…
- Wear masks and workout gloves during the workout.
- Please stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been around anyone that was sick or has contracted Coronavirus.
At Lux Fit we will disinfect all sweat or other fluids immediately after every workout and we will sanitize equipment used after each client.
The use of showers will be restricted for the time being.
We will be wearing masks to protect everyone and make this a safe environment for all.
Has your friend or spouse showed interest in getting fit this year? Get them personal training sessions! Or spoil yourself this season with new health and fitness goals. Promotion ends on Dec 31st! Promotion is $240 (regular price is $320) and includes: -Fitness...
1. Plan your workouts- be proactive and set aside dedicated time to workout rather than leaving your schedule up to chance. If you know for sure you can't exercise for a couple days, use those days as a recovery and rest from the gym, and then really up the intensity...
If you were also one to stress about gym closures this year, many of us could relate.Best advice? Don't give up, seek advice, and keep doing your best with what you have, without being hard on yourself. Read Sandy's story below: "In 2019, I started my fitness journey...
Meet the Lux Fit team
ANDY AND CLAUDIA
We’re certified personal trainers who have a passion for fitness and living a healthier lifestyle and we hope to inspire others to better their lifestyle as well. We live the lifestyle and practice what we preach. We also understand that there isn’t a “one fits all” approach when it comes to preparing programs for our clients and members.